GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION LENORMAND CARDS
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between Mobio Ltd (Bulgaria, Varna, 5 Sveta Irina str) (hereinafter called DEVELOPER) and any person using the mobile application LENORMAND CARDS (hereinafter called USER).
II. REQUESTING SERVICES
- In order to use the APPLICATION, the User must download the application from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The User has access to free-of-charge digital content, and digital content available upon payment (hereinafter called PREMIUM CONTENT).
- The APPLICATION is not available to persons under 16 years of age.
- The APPLICATION serve only for entertainment purposes.
- By using the APPLICATION, the User expresses their consent to these General Terms and Conditions.
- The consent is an electronic statement whereby the User declares that they have made themselves familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agree with them and are obliged to comply with them.
III. PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The APPLICATION offers In-App purchase as the main method of payment. The amount of the payment made is included in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store account of the User.
- The PREMIUM CONTENT can be provided for free for a limited period of time (free trial period).
- The PREMIUM CONTENT will be provided to the user after paying one-off price or by subscribing for a recurring payment (subscription).
- The price for accessing the PREMIUM CONTENT and the payment model (one-off or subscription) shall be provided to the USER in an unambiguous and clear way before the USER confirms the payment.
- If subscription payment model is used, the USER can cancel the purchased subscription at any time by giving a notice to the provider or by managing his subscriptions on the respective section of the App Store or Play Store applications.
- By confirming the payment the USER expresses their explicit consent that they wish to receive access to the requested digital content.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER
- The DEVELOPER shall protect the information provided by the User in the process of using the APPLICATION, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Confidentiality Policy on the website.
- The DEVELOPER does not bear any responsibility if the User does not properly perform the instructions on accessing the relevant payment system or if the blame for failure to provide the APPLICATION is beyond the DEVELOPER’s competences.
- The DEVELOPER reserves the right to immediately and unconditionally terminate the access to the APPLICATION of a User who is attempting to or is performing illegal actions.
- The Site may contain links to other pages or Internet resources. The DEVELOPER does not control and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information contained in any such links.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User shall exercise their rights to use the services in compliance with the applicable legislation, these General Terms and Conditions and the Instructions for use.
- The User shall not record, reproduce, circulate or otherwise disseminate the content they have been provided access to.
- The DEVELOPER does not bear any responsibility for any incorrect use of the site and/or the APPLICATION.
- Any public use of the website’s content with a commercial or any other purpose different than personal use is prohibited.
- Reclamations can only be demanded in the event of the APPLICATION not being available /where access to it has been duly requested and paid for by the User/ by fault of the DEVELOPER.
- The DEVELOPER does not bear any responsibility for any software or hardware problems with the end device of the User, equipment failure with the User, faulty hardware or software, or Internet connection interruptions with the User, problems of the Internet supplier, or in any other cases not depending on the DEVELOPER.
- When the DEVELOPER introduces improvements and changes to the APPLICATION, these cannot be viewed as grounds for reclamation.
- The DEVELOPER does not bear any responsibility for any damage caused by the Client to third parties.
- The DEVELOPER does not bear any responsibility for any material or non-material damage consisting of benefits missed or damages incurred by the User as a result of the User’s use or non-use of the APPLICATION.
If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.